Monday, January 31, 2011

Great Consignment Store in Cleveland, TN


I apologize for the busy-ness of the picture to begin with.  I decided to check out a local consignment store to see if they had plus sizes and was pleasantly surprised at what I found there.

Not only were they very organized and neat, the clothes are in terrific condition and displayed in a very organized and easy to find manner.  And, I am happy to report, they do have a whole section, basically a room, of plus or women's sizes!!! Yay!!  I happened to visit them on a terrific day too because they were having an incredible sale.  They also have fitting rooms so you can try the clothes on!!!! 

I bought those pants you see above for $.97.  Yes, for less than $1,  I bought a pair of lightweight Jaclyn Smith trousers.  These will be great for the summer and I won't have to let the hem out because they are already perfectly long.  They were originally priced for $6.99 and then marked down to $3.50 and then with the sale, I bought them for $.97!!

So, for all of you full figured women in the Cleveland, TN area - check out Prior Attire located at 2520 Keith Street #2, Cleveland, TN 37312.  They are located next to the Smoothie King.  Great place to shop for quality low priced clothing.  Or you can visit their website at www.ShopPriorAttire.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment