Thursday, January 27, 2011

My First Fashion Blog

Being a full-figured woman, I struggle to find affordable clothes that are flattering to my body.  My goal with this blog is to point out fashionable clothing at affordable prices.  And, of course, have some fun doing it.

Along the way, I hope to throw in a few styling tips to help you to look better affordably.

Today, I purchased what some would call a "staple" piece for my wardrobe.  Yes, it was a little more than I would normally spend but I did get 20% off my purchase, which made it worth it to me.  Sometimes, you do need to spend a little bit more to get the quality items that will last forever.


Kiyonna Parisian Perfect Wrap
$64
Click on the picture and it will take you right to Kiyonna.com so you can order it.

I have been eyeing this piece for quite some time and decided to take the pluge when I got the 20% off coupon. A lightweight caridgan, especially in the wrap design is every full-figured woman's best friend!  And you can wear with jeans or a pencil skirt, making it a multi-purpose item.  Yay!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah Terri! I love the piece you are featuring! It's a great piece that you can pair with so many other pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I have been drooling over this for a while now.

    ReplyDelete