Saturday, March 19, 2011

Seeing Ex-Husband today - Ugh

So, today I am driving my son to Memphis from Cleveland, TN.  My ex-husband drives there from Sherman, TX so we can meet to exchange our son.  He's going to visit for a week. 

Anyway,  I always try to dress in a way that makes me feel confident and pretty because... well, I want to look good and feel confident whenever I have to see him.  Don't misunderstand me either, I don't want this guy back.  More, I want to rub it in his nose that he got the worse end of the deal.

I was taking a look at my outfit today and I realized that everything was Lane Bryant.  And I realized that when I was looking at a Lane Bryant catalog yesterday, I was not being fair.  I kept thinking that their prices were too high.  But looking at everything I have on today, that I bought last year, maybe, just maybe I am wrong.

Everything is roughly $25 to $50 for each item.  But when you break down how many times you wear one of their pieces of clothing, the dollars per wear become nominal.  I am wearing a denim pencil skirt with a kick pleat, a lace cami, a short sleeved hoodie and a t-shirt bra by Cacique - all of which were purchased from Lane Bryant.  The skirt, the cami, the hoodie were all bought last year on one of my trips to Memphis around this time last year and they all are still in great shape.  The t-shirt bra just came in the mail to me yesterday!!  And I love it.  This has to be one of the most comfortable bras I have worn in a long time.  And that is saying alot for a 40DDD girl.

So, say a prayer for us this weekend so that everyone's trip is safe and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment