Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My First Image Workshop

Well, I did it!!  I just finished my first Image Workshop.  I was so nervous!!!!  My voice was shaking.  I was shaking.  But, I did it!

I arrived 15 minutes early so that I had time to get my laptop hooked up to the projector for my power point presentation.  I started on time.  I introduced myself and started the presentation.  Somehow I managed to cover Body Shapes, Facial Shapes, Complexions, Styles and How to Dress Appropriately in 30 minutes.  Shwhew (Wipe sweat off brow). 

I even assigned a homework assignment.  Really tough one too, LOL!  They have to take their measurements, based on the chart included in the handout.  Then they have to determine their body shape, based on the descriptions in the handout.  Next, they have to look through the magazines I provided to find the right shaped clothing for their body type.

We're girls - who doesn't want to look through tons of magazines and pick out pictures of clothing!!  Like I said, tough assignment - LOL!

Now, I have to figure out how to personalize the information for each participant and get them on the road to a fabulous personal image in the next 30 minute workshop.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment