Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kiyonna Wrap Arrived!!

My Kiyonna Wrap arrived!!  I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival.  And for whatever reasons the fates have dreamed up, the full picture of the whole outfit that my son took for me and posted on facebook yesterday has disappeared.  So all I have is this picture I took of myself in the bathroom.  The whole outfit looked great and I felt great in it.  And it wasn't all that expensive.

The Kiyonna Parisian wrap was $65
I bought a pair of Riders By Lee Slender Stretch Mid-Rise boot cut jeans in black and blue, each was only $19.88!!
I had a black shapeware camisole  from Fashion Bug that was $16.99
And then a pair of black boots that my daughter gave me for Christmas, I'm guessing those were about $50.

Total for the outfit, not including the jewelry, was $151.87 - Not Bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment